Google Reviews can have an impact on your business's online presence ... and actually result in new deals ...
This webinar (featuring our co-founder Bill Svoboda and account executive Brooke Volkert) outlines easy-to-apply ways your Title or Escrow company can utilize this amazing and free tool, to grow your business.
At CloseSimple, we focus on helping Title and Escrow companies communicate and collaborate during the closing process with Real Estate Agents, Consumers and even Lenders. We do this in 3 main areas: Providing Efficiency, Creating Differentiation, and with the highest level of Security.
Check out this recording for the full 20-minute webinar.
To both differentiate ourselves and help our customers differentiate, we have strategies in place when it comes to Google reviews.
Section One: Why Get A Google Business Page?
- Highly localized
- FSBO, RELO, out-of-state lenders, new agents, savvy consumers
- Customers will Google you when they are referred to you
- Completely free & small-time investment
Section Two: Setting Up Your Google Business Page
- Google MyBusiness
- Claim your name
- Add pictures
- Create a listing for each location
- Make sure all information is across web is consistent
Don’t let the internet try to tell the world who you are. Tell the world yourself!
Section Three: Drive Traffic To Your Google Business Page
- Create a exceptional experience that people want to share
- Simply ask for the review
- HOMEWORK: Do you have a process for asking for reviews?
- TEAM EXERCISE: Create a “friendly competition” between closing teams
Want more help? Download this free White Paper on how you can get more deals with Google. It's a quick read and offers a step-by-step approach that can get you started quickly ... and see results!