Triage and investigate technical difficulties of customers, deciphering what needs to be fixed, and collaborating with necessary parties to resolve them. You may also address ...
Who We Are:
CloseSimple is a Property Tech (Proptech) SaaS company based in Minneapolis, MN. At CloseSimple, we help Title & Escrow companies provide an elevated experience throughout the life of a Real Estate transaction. We build the software and systems that power the most efficient closing companies in America, connecting Buyers, Sellers, Realtors, Lenders and Attorneys to ensure everyone stays in the loop and on the same page.
Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, transparency and continued education. Now we are seeking a Technical Support / Client Support Representative. This is just the beginning!
What You’ll Do:
Triage and investigate technical difficulties of customers, deciphering what needs to be fixed, and collaborating with necessary parties to resolve them. You may also address technical customer needs, complaints, or issues which you are directly able to resolve. Every day will be different and packed with surprises and challenges to tackle!
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Taking ownership of inbound support requests and error log
- Completing edits of CloseSimple programs and empowering customers to complete their own program edits if willing and able
- Troubleshooting issues and seeing them through to resolution
- Escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team or individual
- Working with technical staff to troubleshoot and resolve advanced customers issues
- Communicating with customers and team members via phone, email & web conference software; collecting critical follow up details to get at the granular level of issues
- Our Support business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm CST
- We are a hybrid work environment, based in Minneapolis, MN.
What Sets You Apart:
- Technical support or call center support experience is required.
- Experience in Title & Escrow, mortgage, or real estate agency will be prioritized.
- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic to advanced technical issues.
- Managing simultaneous projects for multiple customers.
- Track record of strong performance in a remote environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for quickly learning new technology
- Ability to multitask, sweat the details, and honor deadlines
- A proactive approach to support
- Adaptability, critical thinking
- Familiarity with JSON preferred (but we can train you as well)
What You Can Expect:
- Working with the best customers around
- Working in a hybrid environment (flexible mix of onsite and remote), and by the way…
- Fun, committed co-workers and team events to solidify relationships
- Competitive base salary plus Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA), Long Term Disability Insurance, and other perks
- Flexible vacation time to promote healthy work-life balance
- Experience and opportunity for growth in an exciting industry - i.e. career equity
Close Simple Core Values:
- Takes Ownership
- Real / Honest / Speaks Up
- Cares about Customers
- Growth / Improvement Mindset
- Team Player / Collaborative
If this sounds like you, please apply by submitting your resume. Real humans will review your application and reply within 1 week if we see a fit. Thanks!