The Customer Success Manager Role is responsible for the care and advancement of our clients throughout their post-launch journey to achieve continued success with their programs.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Overseeing and strengthening the business relationships with our customers to ensure customers stability, successful program development, ongoing support and growth.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful solutions.
- Collecting prompt and accurate feedback from customers to aid in their care.
- Communicating with customers and team members via phone, email & web conference software.
- Understand customer needs & effectively communicate how CloseSimple’s products and services will help drive success for their organization.
- Completing edits of CloseSimple programs and empowering customers to complete their own program edits if willing and able.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving as an advocate for customers along their journey.
- Coordinating with Sales to promote new products, features, and add-ons.
- Provide accurate, thorough discovery handoffs to the appropriate sales Account Executive
- For this role you must be fluent in English.
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm CST.
- We are a hybrid work environment (based in Minneapolis, MN). Complete Remote will be considered based on the candidate.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role within a SaaS, Software or Tech company.
- Passionate about customers success, positively impacting the working lives of people, and take pride in customers having success.
- Experience caring for a rapidly growing client base.
- A clear and thoughtful communicator with the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, embracing challenges and change.
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
- A patient and a natural born teacher who is able to explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different customers.
- Ready for a role that requires prioritization and high emotional intelligence.
- Work experience in the Title & Escrow Industry or have a Real Estate background.
- Strengths that include adaptability, critical thinking, time management, proactivity, and attention to detail.
What you can expect:
- Ability to work with the best customers around.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefit options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Cell Phone Discounts and Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Flexible vacation time to promote healthy work-life balance.
- Team activities to spend time interacting and getting to know your coworkers.
- Experience and opportunity for growth in an exciting industry.
CloseSimple Core Values:
- Takes Ownership
- Real / Honest / Speaks Up
- Cares about Customers
- Growth / Improvement Mindset
- Team Player / Collaborative
CloseSimple is a Proptech SaaS company based in Minneapolis, MN. At CloseSimple, we help Title & Escrow companies provide an elevated experience throughout the life of a Real Estate transaction. We build the software and systems that power the most efficient closing companies in America, connecting Buyers, Sellers, Realtors, Lenders and Attorneys to ensure everyone stays in the loop and on the same page. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, transparency and continued education.
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply!
How to Apply:
For Salary information and to apply, please email your resume to Jobs@CloseSimple.com