You are an experienced business development professional, with a demonstrated track record of delivering results. You are a seasoned leader who can attract and retain talent, and who can motivate your teams to reach their full potential. You understand SaaS and information services, and you are able to quickly commercialize and sell new products. You are comfortable interacting with analysts, investors, and the Board of Directors.
You are a team player who wants to do your best to help the organization succeed, and your peers, teams and managers all enjoy working with you.
Expected Outcomes Of This Position:
- Drive scalable, sustainable growth through go-to-market strategy, customer retention and new sales success, with a particular focus on growing same and cross-product wallet share
- Create alignment between all revenue-relevant teams (sales, marketing, support, etc.) and departments to ensure collaboration
- Maximize customer retention and customer lifetime values through data-driven gross and net-retention strategies
- Build high-performing teams and lead them to success
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to drive effective top-of-funnel activity and monetization
- Lead collaborative efforts with Sales Operations, Finance and other stakeholders to establish compensation plans that are competitive with the market and drive efficient revenue growth
- Lead cross-functional pricing and bundling strategies to achieve revenue goals
- Lead the creation of a data-driven foundation for customer success and new sales management
What Sets You Apart:
- 10+ years of sales and customer success experience within SaaS organizations including in leadership roles
- Channel Account Management/Direct Selling experience with a proven track record of success in quota attainment and YoY quota growth
- Proven track record of entering and growing new markets, commercializing new products
- Strong problem-solving orientation coupled with the ability to identify and execute strategic solutions
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills. Experience interacting with analysts, investors, and Boards of Directors
- Ability to effectively build trust and collaborate with senior executive stakeholders and colleagues
- Proven ability to attract, onboard and retain top talent
- Positive motivator
What You Can Expect:
- Ability to work with the best customers around.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefit options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Cell Phone Discounts and Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Flexible vacation time to promote healthy work-life balance.
- Team activities to spend time interacting and getting to know your coworkers.
- Experience and opportunity for growth in an exciting industry.
CloseSimple Core Values:
- Takes Ownership
- Real / Honest / Speaks Up
- Cares about Customers
- Growth / Improvement Mindset
- Team Player / Collaborative
CloseSimple is a Proptech SaaS company based in Minneapolis, MN. At CloseSimple, we help Title & Escrow companies provide an elevated experience throughout the life of a Real Estate transaction. We build the software and systems that power the most efficient closing companies in America, connecting Buyers, Sellers, Realtors, Lenders and Attorneys to ensure everyone stays in the loop and on the same page. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, transparency and continued education.
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply!
How to Apply:
For Salary information and to apply, please email your resume to Jobs@CloseSimple.com